Real Techniques Beauty Blender Review ❣

Hello honey's so today i wanted to talk about the Real Techniques Beauty Blender, as it has always been a favourite of mine. My first ever beauty blender was by Real Techniques, and i have loved it ever since. I use my beauty blender to blend my foundation and concealer and it gives such a flawless look.

I run my beauty blender under water before i use it, it literally makes it double in size and makes my makeup apply much more flawlessly. I seriously love the beauty blender, before i had one i used to apply my foundation with a brush but it never looked as good as it does now because i always use to have really little brush marks where you could see the foundation that I'd applied. Whereas with my beauty blender it literally blends like a dream and there are no marks.

In terms on cleaning a beauty blender, it is super easy. I clean all of my brushes with baby shampoo, so i do the same to the beauty blender and it does work you just have to wash it quite a few times. But to be honest I'm quite lazy and as they're such a good price i just buy a new one and chuck the old one away usually. I tend to replace my beauty blender every 2-3 months as i just love getting a nice new fresh one.

If you haven't tried any beauty blenders yet and you don't want to spend a fortune, then i would seriously recommend the Real Techniques beauty blender. It is so good, blends out makeup perfectly, it's super affordable, easy to wash and just a great staple to your makeup kit.

So guys, if you didn't already know i have started up a YouTube channel, my name on there is " Chloe Wilkins Beauty". I ordered a camera, tripod, camera case and a 64gb memory card (because i love to chat) the tripod, camera case and memory card have arrived so I'm just waiting for the camera to arrive and then i will begin filming, editing and uploading my videos to my channel. So please, please, please head over to my YouTube and hit the subscribe button and you'll soon be seeing a lot of me on there. Also don't forget to check out my Instagram account which is @_beautybychlo because i post tons of pictures of makeup looks, and new products that i buy on there.

The link to my YouTube channel is;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9Ea_h92kSjOLWZpOxsKxg

Thanks for reading guys! ❣

Comments