First Blog Post ♥

Hi guys, my name is Chloe Wilkins.

I love everything that is beauty and fashion related. I decided to start a blog because i have always wanted too, but i have never been brave enough to actually do it... so here i am starting my blog and i will be blogging about whatever i want too and whenever i can! 

A few things about myself first of all, i am an 18 year old sixth form student in my final year. I also work part time. I have loved makeup since i was about 14 years old, i used to sit and watch YouTube tutorials all day long after school, I've always found make-up fascinating, i personally see it as a form of art. When i turned 15 i started my makeup collection, which is now pretty large if i do say so myself. I used to just practice, practice, practice different looks and experiment with different colours and creations. 

The make-up and beauty industry is huge now, there are thousands of talented make-up artists and thousands of amazing YouTubers doing there thing which i think is amazing! I have wanted to start a YouTube channel myself since i was about 15 years old, however I've always been too scared of what people may say or think, which is sad really because i would love to show people what i can do! Maybe now I've started this blog, one day ill pluck up the courage to start a YouTube myself. 

I think there is a lot of pressure to do really well as a Blogger or as a Youtuber, when i used to watch people when i was 14 the amount of views or subscribers was never really a big thing, people just did what they did because they loved to do it. I think in some ways some people have lost site of that now, it all seems to be about who has the biggest following and i personally love all of the big Bloggers and Youtubers, but when i find a smaller Youtuber doing their thing i love it, and i subscribe and watch what they do because they don't have a huge following, however more often than not they are extremely talented. 

I love makeup, i love the products i buy, i love the skin care side of the beauty industry, i love trying out new looks on myself and also on my beautiful friends! It would be amazing for people to read my blogs, it would be amazing if people wanted to follow my Instagram account, however ill just keep doing my thing with or without people following it. 

On another note which is slightly relevant and slightly random, I'm moving into my sisters bedroom and having it all re-done soon as my sister has just bought her own home. I'm so excited to have a new bedroom, with more space, my own en-suite and bigger wardrobes! I cannot wait to put my own style on it and re-do it just how I've always wanted too, but the exciting part for me is that I'm getting a new dressing table! Which trust me is so overdue, I've had my dressing table for over 4 years now and its a little bit worse for wear and covered in makeup and it is very small as my bedroom currently isn't big enough to have a large dressing table.  So I'm super excited to get a new bigger dressing table, and i can't wait to order myself some acrylic storage for it, i may also even treat myself to an illuminated mirror, but who knows... ill keep you updated on the bedroom moving process!

Anyways, I'm going to stop this blog post now as i am getting a bit excited and rambling on! I hope you enjoyed my first blog post and got to know me a little bit 

Comments