Garnier Moisture Bomb Face Mask & Garnier Oil Infused Micellar Water ❣

Hello lovelies, so at the weekend i went into my local Superdrug and picked up quite a few new makeup bits and also some skin care goodies from Garnier. I had wanted to try the new moisture bomb sheet masks since they first came out but i just hadn't got around to it, so when i went into my local super drug and saw they were on offer for £1.99 i picked a couple up for me and my boyfriend to try (he loves face masks lol). I also picked up the oil infused micellar water from Garnier which i had also wanted to try for a long time but just never got round to picking it up.

So with the sheet masks obviously you can only use them once, i read the back of the packet to read the instructions, so i followed the instructions and it said to leave the mask on for 15 minutes and then rub in the remainder of the product once you've taken the mask off. So i left the mask on for 15 minutes, when i first put it on it felt really cold and wet, like you could tell there was a lot of product and it was going to be really hydrating. So after the 15 minutes i took off the mask and massaged in the remainder of the product, and my skin did feel super hydrated and soft. So i was really impressed with the sheet mask, i haven't really ever tried sheet masks before so putting it on and looking like a complete wierdo was strange at first, but i actually really liked the idea of a sheet mask and not having to wash it off or peel it off.

The oil infused micellar water from Garnier i am super impressed with, i have used it every day and night since i got it and i love the way it feels on my skin and it also smells nice to but without being to heavily fragranced. I use this product in the morning to sort of refresh and cleanse my skin and i also use it in the evenings to remove my makeup and it works really well and even removes waterproof mascara. This product was on offer, i think if i remember rightly i got it for like £3.99 which is really good because theres a lot of product in the bottle.

I love Garnier products anyway, i always use the micellar water and the moisturiser. So i will also start regularly buying these sheet masks as a little treat, and i will continue buying the oil infused micellar water from now on instead of the original one. Thanks for reading this blog post, don't forget  to check out my instagram @_beautybychlo ❣






Comments