Skin Care ♥

I'm going to go straight in and talk about one of the most important parts of makeup... skincare! Skincare is so important especially for those of us that wear heavy makeup, it is so important to ensure you remove all of your makeup properly and keep your skin feeling fresh and clean.

I have loads of skin care loves, i personally have never suffered with acne or spots or anything of that nature, i naturally have quite normal to dry skin. I love to look after my skin because i know it is so important, some of my favourite skin care brands are Liz Earle and Garnier.

Since i was young, i mean about 10 years old my nanny used to buy me a Liz Earle kit every Christmas, and i have literally always loved Liz Earle since then. I've been using Liz Earle for about 8 years now, all of the products are amazing, smell super nice and are made of naturally active ingredients too. I personally love;

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, it's absolutely amazing whenever i feel like my skin needs some TLC i always reach for this, i have quite a few bottles of it. I keep one in my shower so i can use it in the shower, i have one in my bathroom next to my sink so that i can use it in the mornings or at night before bed and then i have mini sized bottles in my skin care drawers as a back up as i never want to run out of this stuff. Whenever i use this, i use it with the face cloth that it comes with and it just leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. This product retails at £15.50.

Liz Earle Eyes Bright soothing eye lotion - i love this product, as far as eye care goes that's where I'm most slacking in skin care, i don't tend to use eye creams or serums as I'm quite young i mainly focus on my face. But saying that, i love this stuff, whenever i have to wake up early for sixth form or for work i always put some of this on a cotton pad and wipe it over my eyes and it feels really cool and it really makes your eyes brighten and feel more awake. This product retails at £13.25.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - I love this stuff, i usually use it after i do my Hot Cloth Cleanse, i put it on a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face and again it smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin and leaves your skin feeling super clean and hydrated. This product retails at £14.50.

Liz Earle Super Skin Concentrate for Night - I don't use this stuff every night, and i only have a mini size of it as it came in a gift set so it isn't full size. However this is amazing, again if i ever feel like my skin needs some TLC then I'll use this at night before i do to bed, its like an oil and it sinks into the skin over nice and smells amazing, it literally smells like a spa/ aromatherapy oils.

I also love Garnier, i think everyone knows about the Micellar cleansing water's that they do, i personally love the original one with the pink lid and packaging. I use it on a cotton pad sometimes to take makeup off and sometimes just to clean and prep my skin. The product retails at £4.99.

I also love the Garnier soft essentials daily moisturiser, i just use it on a daily basis or in the evenings when I'm having a paper night. It's a really nourishing moisturiser and it does what it says on the bottle, it is super moisturising and leaves my skin feeling really soft. This product retails at £4.99.

I've had my fair share of skin care products, i have loads of skin care products because i really do believe it is so important. In order to have an amazing face of makeup you need a lovely base to work with. I have other brands which i use such as Simple, Clinique, Nivea and i buy different face masks from different places and try out different brands.

I take good care of my skin, i always remove my makeup properly and i never ever go to sleep with it on or leave any product on my face because i wouldn't want to irritate my skin and risk blocking my pores and getting spots, so i always take the time to look after my skin. I wouldn't say i have a strict skin care routine, i switch up my products and i don't use all of the products above every day, but i do use majority of the products every other day. 

Let me know what some of your favourite skin care brands are, I'm hoping to get my hands on some new skin care soon. Thanks for reading, hope you've enjoyed reading all about my skin care products  ♥

Comments