Buying myself a Camera to start my YouTube Journey ❣

Hello honey's, so today i thought I'd update you guys on some exciting things. So today i sat my last A-Level exam, so I'm officially finished with sixth form and A-Levels and have no more exams to be stressing about. Now the really exciting thing is that when i got home, my camera had arrived.

So after wanting to start my own Youtube since i was probably about year 9, but never being brave enough to do it. I plucked up the courage to start up my own beauty Instagram account and a blog, and i then went on to create my own YouTube account. I decided that i don't care what people think anymore, and I'm going to do what I've always wanted to do. So i decided in order to start this whole shabang up properly, i would need to get myself a few basic things. So as this is something I've always wanted to do, i bought myself a Sony Camera to create my videos and vlogs on, as well as that i can use it to take better pictures for my blog. I also purchased a tripod, a camera case and a 64gb memory card as trusttttt me honeys i loveeee to talk.

So i got out the exam and turned my phone on, and my dad had text me saying the camera had arrived and in his words he said "Time to start blogging/vlogging" and that is exactly what I'm going to be doing. So i came home, got the camera out, and it is beautiful. I popped it on charge for a little while, and then when it came on i tested it out, and it is the perfect first little camera to buy to start this little journey I'm on. It may of all been a bit pricey, but i think it will be totally worth it.

So as i think I've mentioned before in a previous blog post, I'm off on holiday this Friday the 23rd with my friends, we're going to Tenerife for a girls trip away and a de-stress after the last couple of years of sixth form. I asked the girls if I'd be ok to vlog the trip, and as they're so supportive they of course said yes. So my honey's i will be vlogging my week in Tenerife with my girls. It will be my first vlog, so i don't know how great it'll be as I'm not sure how much I'll actually be able to film. But i will try my very best to create some great content for you all!

Thank you to every one of you that clicks on my blog and has a little read, also thank you to anyone who had followed my beauty Instagram, and of course a huge thank you if you have subscribed to my YouTube channel. Lets see where this little journey takes us! Don't forget to follow my Instagram if you haven't already its @_beautybychlo and my YouTube name is "Chloe Wilkins Beauty". Thank you for reading, and stay tuned as there will be a lot coming from me!!❣




Comments