Starting YouTube❣

Hello honey's so as some of you may be aware if you've been reading my blog since the beginning, i said in my first post how I'd always wanted to start my own YouTube channel but never plucked up the courage to do it. After having my blog and my beauty Instagram account I've decided to just go for it and start up my own YouTube channel as you only live once so why not just go for it!

I decided i would create my channel and share the channel's name on my social media's to get people subscribing, and i will be posting videos on there really soon. I'm nervous and excited because I've always wanted to have my own YouTube channel, probably since i was like 13 years old I've been watching YouTube and wishing that i could do it. So instead of wishing i could do it I've decided to just go for it, and although it will be nerve wracking the first time i upload, i am so so excited to start my YouTube journey.

So my editing skills may not be the best at first as i have never really used any sort of editing software, but i will be experimenting and trying my best to create the best edits and content that i can but you will have to bare with me on the editing side of things. I think for the first few videos it'll be a trial and error situation, I'll have to practice filming, and my filming set up, and practicing editing and whether i want to speak in some videos or do voice overs. All very exciting things that i will need to practice to get better at, but as i said I'm super super excited and really happy I've decided to just go for it.

I've always been to nervous to start a YouTube, but honestly my family, my gals, Beth, Becky and Lauren and of course my lovely harv are all super supportive and want me to just go for it. So i thought to myself, the only peoples opinions i really really care about are them, and they're all telling me to go for it and being so supportive so i thought why not!!

So please subscribe to my YouTube channel, the link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9Ea_h92kSjOLWZpOxsKxg and my name on there is "Chloe Wilkins Beauty" and please remember to follow my beauty Instagram account which is @_beautybychlo because i am always regularly posting on there and i have the link to my YouTube in my Instagram bio, so please please, support me, follow me, subscribe and keep your eyes pealed over the next week as i will be posting my first ever YouTube video on there... eeeeeeek so exciting!

Anyways guys, thank you for reading. Hope you're all well ❣

Comments