Update ❣

Hello guys, so i thought I'd briefly update you on whats going on with my blog as i haven't posted in a little while now. So as I'm sure I've mentioned it's exam season at the moment, so I've been quite busy, I've also got my part time job as well, and my family, friends and boyfriend so I've been trying to juggle everything and reach some sort of a balance. But the last couple of weeks i have been super busy trying to sort everything out for my holidays that I'm going on, which by the way i am super excited for.

I've been loving Primark recently, which is something i never thought id say. I never really use to go into Primark, but I'd seen quite a few people do Primark Haul's on Youtube and they appeared to have loads of really lovely summer bits in, so i popped into my local Primark with my best friend, and we did some damage. I got quite a few nice little bikini cover up's and kaftan type things as well as some cheap sunglasses. I also had to pop into boots to get some makeup bits for holiday and sun cream, etc.

So I've just been quite busy trying to do exam work, see my friends, see my family, see my boyfriend, and work part time as well I've just been a bit manic lately. I have been posting some of my makeup looks on my Instagram which is @_beautybychlo so please go and follow me and check out my photo's and posts of my makeup looks.

I will be doing some makeup look's later on this week and posting blog posts about them, i do have an exam this Thursday, and next week Tuesday and then i go on holiday with my girls next week Friday. So i will be posting blog posts before i go, and then i will post some more when i get back from my holiday, so from June the 23rd to July the 1st i won't be posting anything on my blog but i will be posting LOTS of pictures on my Instagram so be sure to follow me and keep up to date with what I'm doing!

I then go away on holiday again with my boyfriend on the 6th of July to the 13th of July, so i won't be posting anything on my blog for that week either, but i will still be posting on my Instagram account. 


So i will be posting a few blog posts later this week and early next week, and then there won't be any whilst I'm away. Then I'm hoping to get a couple up before i go on holiday again with my boyfriend on the 6th of July. So sorry that I've been a bit all over the place with as and when I'm posting at the moment, but as i said in the beginning I'm just doing this for fun as and when i can fit it around my schedule. Thanks for reading guys 

Comments