I'm backkkkkkk💅🏼

Hi Honey'sssss,

It's been a hot minuteeee... i haven't posted on here since July 😱 Which seems like ages ago! There aren't any major excuses other than just life, I've been super busy. I've been working more, I've actually just got a new job which i will be starting at the end of the month so I'm super excited for that.

I guess I've just been lazy, when i get home from a 9 hour shift i just want to have a bath and curl up into my bed and just chill. But i love blogging and really want to make another go of it all. I can't say an exact schedule as of right now as to when my blog post's will be up. But once I've started my new job and got use to it, as I'll be doing different hours to my current job. So once I'm settled I'll be able to figure out a blogging schedule.

If you follow me on Instagram which is @_beautybychlo then you'll know my love for make-up is growing even more. Both my passion for make up and also my makeup collection are growing massively. So please follow me on there to keep up to date with what products I'm buying & loving.💄

I've tried quite a few new products out lately which i want to post my thoughts on. I've bought a proper camera, so expect better pictures on this blog from now on!!

Sorry for me being so lazy, i wouldn't say I've been de-motivated because i haven't. The passion is still there, just my blog has taken a bit of a back step and my main focus has been my Instagram. But I'm ready to step up and do both!!

Thanks for reading & thanks for sticking with me!

Chlo✨ x


Comments