Favourite High End Foundations

So i want to talk about my favourite high end foundations, my top two are; Lancome Idole Ultra 24H and Charlotte Tilbury magic foundation. I personally have normal to dry skin, so i never really buy foundations that concentrate on reducing oiliness because that isn't necessary for me.

So I'm currently using the Lancome Idole Ultra 24H foundation, i love it. It's formula is amazing, it feels really lovely on the skin and it looks really natural on the skin too. They have loads of shades, me myself being really pale i struggle to find my perfect match for foundation but Lancome came through with the shade range. I apply my foundation with a beauty blender and it blends out really quick and easily, but still gives me a medium to full coverage.

The foundation retails at around £27 i believe, for a high end foundation i don't think that is a bad price. It lasts me ages, you get a lot in the bottle and it has a pump so i only really use one maybe one and a half pumps a day so it literally lasts me so long.

The packaging is simplistic, they've recently redesigned the bottle, so the lid now has the Lancome logo in gold which is really pretty and a nice touch.

The foundation is really long lasting and does look really natural on the skin. It is good for normal to dry skin because it doesn't latch onto any of the dry patches.



Charlotte Tilbury magic foundation, i think i must say is my favourite. It's a dream, the packaging, the product, the formula. I love it❣

Again the bottle comes with a pump, so i only use one or one and a half pumps a day so it does last me a long time. The packaging is so beautiful, simple but the rose gold lid makes it pop. Charlotte Tilbury do have a large range of shades too, i went and got colour matched and i am pale, really pale but even I'm not the palest shade because they literally have so many shades so one thing i would say, is definitely get colour matched before you buy it. It retails at £30 which again, i think is a reasonable price because the product is so good.

The Charlotte Tilbury magic foundation literally doesn't budge, i can apply it at 8am in the morning and it'll still be on when i come home at 6pm. It is amazing, coverage is medium but it is build able depending how much of it you put on. The good thing about it also is that if you do put more on to get a really full coverage, it doesn't look cakey and look like you have loads of makeup on your skin it still looks natural.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation is my favourite foundation to wear if I'm going out somewhere nice or if its a special occasion because i know it lasts all day, looks really flawless and does wonders for my skin.♥


Comments