Makeup Haul 💄

So yesterday I went to Norwich shopping, so i picked up a few makeup bits that i can't get in shops near me. So i went into MAC and got myself a few things, i also went into Superdrug where they have Makeup Revolution and i also went into Boots where they have NYX cosmetics.

So first off i went into Superdrug because there was an eyeshadow palette that i wanted to get and my local Superdrug doesn't stock Makeup Revolution, so i went in and purchased the Makeup Revolution  Flawless Ultra Eyeshadows palette. I also had a browse around the shop to see if there was anything else i wanted to try, so i went over to the eyelashes section and i picked myself up some Ardell Demi Wispies and some Superdrug own brand lashes and whilst i was over at the eyelash section i saw an eyelash easy application tool which i also picked up because i sometimes really struggle with applying my lashes nicely without getting glue all over them so i thought I'd give the eyelash applicator tool by "Studio" a go to see if it's any good. Also i just picked up some Nivea Make up wipes because I'd ran out of makeup wipes.

Next i went into Jarrolds which is a big department store. I went over into MAC and picked myself up a new MAC mineralize skin finish in "lightscapade" which is featured on my "Favourite Highlighters" blog post. So i picked myself up another one of my favourite highlighters and i went over and had a look at the foundations, years ago when i first started getting into makeup i use to wear MAC's studio fix in NC15 but it was to dark for me. So i went over to the foundation's to see if they had anything that looked like it would match my skin tone, and i saw a MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NW10 which was lighter and literally my perfect shade. So i picked myself up the Studio fix fluid in NW10 and bought that along with a pump as well. I then took my stuff to the till and paid, and because id spent over £50.00 i got a free £10.00 voucher to use anywhere in store. So i picked myself up a MAC lipstick in the shade "Creme in your coffee" and used the£10.00 voucher  so i only had to pay£6.50 for it so that was a bargain!

I then went into Boots where they had a NYX counter, i had been wanting to buy a couple of shades of the Soft Matte Lip Cream's and i had been looking at them online so when i went into Boots and saw they had a NYX counter i thought I'd have a look at the shades and see which ones i liked best. I ended up picking up 3 shades, i got Cannes, Abu Dhabi and Stockholm. They're all really lovely nude colours. I was going to get myself a Buttergloss in the shade "Fortune Cookie" but they only had a sample shade of it they didn't have unopened ones left. The NYX Soft Matte Lipcream's retail at £6.00.

So i had a successful day makeup shopping and the weather was really lovely too so i enjoyed my first Sunday off in a long while! ♥






























Comments