My Favourite Highlighters✨

Today i want to talk about my favourite thing, highlighttttt✨

I love highlighter, I'm that girl that always wears it and potentially always wears a little too much but who doesn't love a bit of sparkle? I love the way highlighter changes your whole make up game, i love super highlighted cheek bones, brown bones and i love a bit of highlight on the tip of my nose, not to forgot on my cupids bow!

I have a fair few highlighters so i thought I'd talk about them...

Mac - Lightscapade is one of my all time favourite highlighters it's such a beautiful colour, I'd say it's a really silvery/ white highlight and for me on my pale skin it looks amazing. It is such a beautiful product, it makes my skin look super highlighted, but still looks quite natural, however if i want it to be really bright i spray my brush with Mac Studio Fix and then use the product as this helps it to be even brighter. This product retails at £24.50 ✨

Mac- Soft and Gentle i would say is more of a pinky highlight, its gorgeous and looks amazing on the skin however i would say it has pink undertones so i always blend this in a bit more otherwise it does look a bit to pink on my skin because i am very pale. But once I've blended it in, it looks beautiful against my contour & bronzer. This product retails at £24.50 ✨

The Balm- Mary Lou-man-izer is one of my all time favourite highlighters, its such a beautiful colour and it is SO pigmented. I usually wear this highlight pretty much everyday, its sort of a silvery/ gold colour and it looks amazing on all skin tones. This product retails at £18.00 ✨

Urban Decay Illuminated - Luminous is a beautiful product in general, i don't ever use this highlighter on its own i usually put in on top of another highlight because this highlighter is more of a glittery highlight so it's really pretty on it own but i prefer it on top of another highlight to really make it stand out, this product retails at £24.00 ✨

Urban decay - Sin is a beautiful colour, more of a yellowy/ gold. I do really love this highlight, however out of all my high end highlighters this is probably the one i reach for the least just because i prefer all my other high end highlighters and i sort of forget about this one because although it is nice it isn't amazing, this product retails at £21.00 ✨

Benefit- High Beam is my favourite liquid highlighter, i apply it with a beauty blender on top of my foundation on all the point i would usually highlight and then i blend it in and it gives a really dewy highlighted look, i then apply powder highlight over the top to really make the highlight pop, this product retails at £21.50 ✨

Kiko - Water Eyeshadow 208 so this product is actually advertised as a "water eyeshadow" however i use it as a highlight. It's a really pretty gold highlight, it's so pigmented and looks amazing with a bronzed makeup look. It especially looks amazing underneath the brow bone because its so bright and gold it really makes it pop, this product retails at £8.90 ✨

MUA Undress Your Skin - Iridescent Gold is a light gold highlight. Surprisingly really pigmented for a drugstore highlight, it was probably on of the first highlighters i bought if i remember correctly. It is a really pretty highlight for a really affordable price, i don't use it as much anymore because i have so many beautiful high end highlighters but this highlighter is still a beautiful product. This product retails at £3.00 ✨

Make Up Revolution- Golden Lights i would say is more of a iridescent silvery/ gold colour its very pigmented and is a lovely highlighter for the price, again as its drugstore i think its a really good product for the price. I don't really use this highlight anymore, i usually only really use it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. This product also retails at £3.00 ✨





   






























Comments