Update & Superdrug Haul ♥

Hey guys, I'm so sorry i haven't uploaded a blog post in over a week now. I have been so busy with sixth form work, I've had to submit all of my health and social coursework and my media coursework was called up by the exam board for moderation as well so its been a bit of a hectic and stressful week trying to meet all of my deadlines. Anyway's i don't want to talk to much about the boring sixth form stuff, but i have been super busy hence why there hasn't been any blog posts. I do apologise, but i have to just give my all for the last few weeks of sixth form as i leave at the end of this month, and then I'll just have to do my exams and I'll finally be done with education, scary and exciting!!

So what i really wanted to talk about was my little super drug haul, i went online last week and ordered myself a few things as a bit of a treat to myself for how hard I'd been working on my coursework. So i went online and they had their 3 for 2 offer still on, so i had a browse through online and picked myself out a few bits...

Real Techniques Beauty Blender- Pretty much every time i go into Superdrug or make an order online i always order a new beauty blender, the real techniques ones are such a good price and they're really good so i always pick up a nice new one whenever i can. The beauty blender retails at £5.99

Loreal Fixing Mist- I thought I would pick up a drug store setting spray as i only really ever use my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, so i thought id pick up a drug store setting spray to use on a daily basis. I have used it and so far so good, it feels really lovely on the skin and also smells nice but without being too obviously perfumed. I did find it strange that you have to shake it before use as I've never had one like that before, but it is really good for a daily setting spray. It retails at £7.99

Maybelline Eraser Eye - So i ordered this because I've been so many people on Instagram and Youtube talking about how good it is, however i ordered the lightest shade because i am quite pale and when i went to use it and i pushed some product up into the applicator it is very orange, so unfortunately i don't think i will be using it so i may give it to a friend or just chuck it away as it is far to orange toned for me. The product retails at £ 7.99

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - I used to love this concealer a while ago, but then i started buying Collection's lasting perfection and sort of forgot about this Rimmel one. It's too good, i mainly use it to carve out my brows and use it as an eyeshadow base, the product retails at £ 5.99

Maybelline Lash Sensational - I never really got on the hype of this mascara back when everyone else did, but i can confirm it is amazing. Makes my lashes super long and depending how much i put on depends on the volume, the brush is really good and i love the packaging. The mascara shade i got was "Intense Black" and it definitely is super black. The product retails at £7.99

Mua Velvet Lip Lacquer- So i picked up two of the MUA velvet lip lacquer's, i hadnt tried them before so i thought id picked a couple up as they do have some really nice shades. I haven't used them on the lip yet but i have swatched both colours which i got, which are Dash & Elegance and they're both really nice colours and again the product smells really nice too which is a bonus. The product retails at £3.00 each.

Barry M Molten Metal Nail Polish- I had seen loads of people posting pictures of their nails on Instagram with these nail polishes on and they all looked so pretty, i went onto the Superdrug website and a few of the shades were sold out. I managed to pick up two really pretty shades which were Silver Lining & Copper mine. I have had Copper Mine on my nails since it came and it hasn't chipped or anything, so I'm impressed so far! The nail polishes retails at £ 3.99 each.

Thanks for reading, hope you've enjoyed my blog post. I will be much more active on here over the next few weeks as now all of my coursework is complete and submitted i don't have as much to worry about. Keep up to date with all of my makeup looks & makeup purchases on my Instagram which is _beautybychlo ♥


Comments