Duty Free Shopping ❣

Hello Lovelies,

So at the airport before I flew out to Mallorca I picked up a few make-up products in the duty free section, so here's what i got;


  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer- Benefit Hoola Bronzer is one of my much loved favourites and I've hit pan on my other one now so i thought id pick up another one whilst i was at the airport and it was a bit cheaper in duty free. So this product is a re-purchase and i can confirm i love the product its such a lovely bronzer and blends into the skin really well. It also does last a really long time, so it's good value for money. 
  • Benefit Ka Brow Shade 3 - So i went in the intention of getting "Brow Zings" in shade 3, but they had sold out of it, so the lady convinced me to get "Ka Brow" instead and i have to say having tried it out a few times i don't really like this product. It's hard to blend and just doesn't look very natural or nice on my brows, and when i brush through with a spoolie it goes patchy but it still seems to have really harsh lines at the same time too. So i think I'll just be putting this product away in my draw and I'll just re-purchase the Brow Zings instead. 
  • Mac Lip Pencil in the shade "Cork" - This lipliner is a brown colour, I don't actually have a browny lip liner so i thought i would pick this up to go with my darker lipstick shades and also this does look really nice on it's own all over the lips with a clear gloss on top. 
  • Mac Lip Pencil in the shade "Subculture" - This lipliner is a nudey pink colour, very much an everyday shade you could use. It goes with most pink and nude shade lipsticks and the Mac lipliner's are really long lasting and apply really well too. 
Thanks for reading this little mini haul post, please don't forget to check out my Instagram which is @_beautybychlo and also don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and Subscribe my name on there is "Chloe Wilkins Beauty". Thanks again lovelies ❣



Comments