Jeffree Star - Mini Nudes Bundle: Volume 1💅🏼

Hey Honeysssss,

Today I want to talk about probably one of my favourite purchases over the last few months... The Jeffree Star Mini Nudes Bundle : Volume 1!

Wowwww, let me tell you... when i saw Jeffree's video about this liquid lipstick vault, i knew i had to have it!

Living in the UK he didn't say it would be released on Beautybay which is one of the only places i would've really been able to get it, unless i ordered from his website and then paid shipping from America & also paid Customs.

So when it was release day of this baby, i saw it on Beautybay and i was like hallelujah!!!! I was expecting the Nudes Bundle vault to be around £70 because it include's 8 shades, i thought it would be a bit more expensive on Beautybay as obviously they know if they didn't stop it then us people from the UK would have to pay a lot more to get it from elsewhere.

To cut a long story short, on release date i saw the Jeffree Star Mini Nudes Bundle : Volume 1 on Beautybay for £45, i was SHOOOOOOK!!! I checked that bad boy out, quick timeee.

It actually was an offer that if you ordered it you got Free Next Day Delivery, so i got this vault super quick!

The day after release day, i had it!

I was so excited when it came, the packaging was insaneeee. So aesthetically pleasing, and cool. I opened it up and saw the 8 shades and was just in my element. I swatched them all, and i loved them all. Best £45 I've spent in a while.

So the shade names are;
  • Skin Tight- A Soft Nude Pink (Exclusive Shade)
  • Mannequin - A Cool Tan Nude
  • Celebrity Skin - A Soft Brown Nude
  • Posh Spice- A Taupey Nude 
  • Rose Matter- A Coral Shade 
  • Gemini- A Terra Cotta Nude 
  • Leo- A Honey Brown
  • Androgyny- A Plum Mauve 
My favourite shade's are Mannequin, Celebrity skin & Posh Spice.

But if I'm honest, i love them alll!

The formula is insane, they're super long lasting. 

Such cute packaging, perfect for chucking in your handbag or in a clutch on a night out.

Easy to apply, the applicator is a nice size & shape.

I love love love this vault and I'm kind of hoping there will be a volume 2 as i think this vault is such good value for money, it sold out on Beautybay literally on release day.

If you can get your hands on this limited edition bundle, then do it!!! It's so worth the money.

If you want to see a video of me opening up the box for the first time, check out my Instagram @_beautybychlo and you can see a video of me opening the bundle and you see the shades too!

Thanks for reading honeyysssss,

Chlo 💅🏼



x

Comments